Sunday, September 21, 2014

DIY Beanie, Scarf & Leg Warmers for Fall! (Sweater Upcycle)

Hi! It still being DIY Sunday in myDIYtifuLife. Basically I spent my whole Sunday editing this video, and the truth is that I like how it turned out in the end! Youtube, as always, has stolen the quality of my poor baby, but weeeell, nothing I can do about it for now tho...

So I have been thiiinking and thinking about what should I do with this old sweater that I'm about to throw away since two years ago but that always ends up stuck in my closet because I feel so terribly sorry putting it in the trash can... Soooo this is it. This was my solution: I turned it into a beanie, a scarf and a pair of leg warmers. Things that I need but I'm always too lazy to buy because they tend to be terrible expensive. Hopefully you haven't done the Fall cleaning yet and you can find an old sweater that can be useful again! Here it is the how you can make that happen: